Saturday, September 12, 2009

09/12/09

I went to a friends house a couple of weekends ago and photographed her antiques. This is one of many from that day. I don't know what you would describe this as being, but it was sitting against her window in the kitchen. I love this... reminds me of a church stained glass window or something.


I was so excited to receive the new Selah CD today - You Deliver Me. Awesome CD and I look forward to listening to it more as the days go by. I also bought their Christmas CD and already listened to it, too. lol


The biography on the making of this album was so good. It seems Todd (the one on the left) and his wife had a child that was born with a great deal of problems and died a couple of hours after birth. His sister, Nicole, who used to be a part of the group, had her two month old son die a couple of months later from SIDS. They realized this CD was a blessing to THEM in the words of the music as they went through those trials. It brought new meaning to the words as I listened. If you get a chance, get this CD!

Off to enjoy some supper with Wesley and Mikayla since Steve is at a golf tournament. :)

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Love the picture Kellie.

Glad to hear you like the cd. I was debating on getting it as I usually only like hymns these days. My sweetie was at a golf tournament today too ( since Thurs.) Have a great Lord's day.

Unknown said...

This is their blog:

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

very sweet!

Amy said...

I love listening to Selah's music, I will check out their Christmas album...off to iTunes. :)

Amy said...

What is the name of the Christmas album? I don't see it listed on iTunes.