Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09/09/09

Don't you just love today's date of 09.09.09???? Love those kinds of days...

Don't think I've shown this one before. I talked about the difference between moths and butterflies today so thought it was fitting.


I ate two doughnuts last night. My cravings for my chocolate cookies were overrun with the fact that the doughnuts would not last very long.... a hard doughnut is not a good doughnut. lol

BUT....

As soon as I got home today I had me some of those chocolate filled double stuffed oreo type cookies. I honestly may need a few more before the day is done.

Have any of you tried the new Reese's???? I realize some of you out there may not like Reese's but they are probably one of my favorite candy "bars." Well, now they have them in DARK chocolate. Seeing as that is my most favorite chocolate, I was all about trying one of those. I tried one the other night and found that they are indeed scrumptious. If you love dark chocolate I suggest you give it a try.

I am now off to go grade papers. I think the boost of the chocolate in my system was beneficial to help in that area.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that you love chocolate & doughnuts...we're kindred spirits!! ;0) And since I haven't had breakfast this morning, I am now craving doughnuts...and I only have a Nutri-Grain bar...which doesn't sound all that appealing. I think I may be hitting the store after work!! lol

Morgan said...

I admire anyone who can have only 3 cookies and not pound the whole sleeve. Being one of NO self control, I can only live through your indulgences.....what are we having tomorrow? = )

Gretchen said...

I took pictures of my Dark Reeses last night for a future post! Wow. We're on the same page!