Thursday, September 10, 2009

09/10/09

I am in need of more chocolate cookies. I am thankful to know I have several kindred spirits out there... I am having to go clean the house in a few to control my urge so that I may have more of these wonderful cookies after supper. lol This is becoming a bit obsessive.

My funny from today at school:

A child walks up and brings me a picture he drew of me. He says "Mrs. Fowler, I didn't know how to spell teacher, so I just called you a professor." As I looked down at his paper this is how his "title" was written:

"best Prfeser ever"

I just chuckled...

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love the story for today...and the cookie cravings!
For me its Semi-Sweet Choc Chips by the handful with Kentie...YUMMMMM!!!!!
I love U and miss U.

kt : )

Morgan said...

I loooove that shade of orange on those flowers!!! You have some of the best stories from your kids...

Amy said...

That is so stinking cute! :)