Sunday, December 30, 2007

12/30/07

We had GREAT, soaking rain today!! It was wonderful to hear, see, smell, be a part of... I took some photos (imagine that) just so I could enjoy the moment a little more. I took the one of our Christmas tree through the window so that is why it has a bit of a "glow." The others are ones I shot from the front porch. I saw that car going by and saw the spray come up from behind and was glad to see it! We haven't had a good soaking rain like this in a while. It isn't going to take away the drought, but we are thankful for whatever the Lord sends our way!

I thought I would also show a few more pictures from Christmas. They are of Wesley, Mikayla and I making "reindeer food", the kids getting their milk and cookies ready for Santa as well as the note and lack of cookies and milk from Christmas morning!! I would show more but there isn't enough time to upload them all on here. lol

Steve still isn't feeling 100%. He thought he was "over the hump" yesterday but he started having a time again last night. I truly don't know what to make of it. I am just praying he is feeling better soon.

Today was lazy with the rain and all. I haven't gotten too much accomplished, but after all I have done in the past few days, I figure it is a good thing. lol

Off to work on some photographs. Hope everyone has had a wonderful day....

1 comment:

Sal Cartusciello said...

Tell Steve to feel better.

Glad you received rain, but it looks like you are going to get winter cold back soon.