Wednesday, December 05, 2007

12/05/07



This week is getting long. lol I feel like it should already be Friday and it is only Wednesday!! Geesh...

I just thought I'd post another picture of our Christmas ornaments. Here is Mikayla's Cinderella ornaments. She got the Cinderella doll ornament for her birthday and the shoe is from last year. It is still one of my favorite ornaments on our tree. :)

Still didn't get around to finishing those Christmas cards last night but I am getting closer. I will probably not get them all together until this weekend. Then I can check that box off my list!! :)

I actually had my cup of coffee last night. It was tasty. I think I want to try some Starbucks coffee when this kind runs out, though. I am trying to learn all of them now. lol I used to never drink coffee without cream in it. Last night, I just put some sugar in it and had it black. I couldn't believe I did that... it wasn't bad at all. :)

Steve has started reading my blog. I have been after him to do that for a long time and he is finally doing it. He says he likes my pictures... I think he is just saying that to be "nice." HA!! :) That is my sweet man...

Well, off to grade some papers so I don't have that hanging over my head when we get from church tonight. Hope you all enjoy your evening.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Pretty ornaments, I like the second photo of the slipper with Cinderella blurred in the background.

Wayne rarely looks at my blog, he thinks I should to copy/paste my posts into emails for him so he gets his own personal viewing. I always forget though. :)

Amy said...

Oh yes, I forgot to add that I've never tasted coffee in my life!

Sal Cartusciello said...

Well now Morgan reads mine. :-)

What is it with the no coffee? They could take away everything but that from my diet (and maybe peanut butter). You would think the cups are attached to my hands.