Monday, December 03, 2007

12/03/07

Not much to say today. Kind of a tiring day. I have papers to grade tonight, I'll work on Christmas cards and then I'm going to rest my weary self. lol I thought I'd show another couple of pictures of my mantle today. This is the center. :) I did the "creative" shot and then the straight on shot. I tried to focus on baby Jesus each time. This was one of my grandmother's sets... I believe it was my Dad's Mom's. (I really need to find out, don't I?) It is very special to me. I remember long ago looking at this when my Mom put it out. I was touched when she gave it to me years ago. I cherish it and it is always one of the first things I put out. I used to have it on my foyer table but switched things up last year. I'll show what I used to have in the center tomorrow, if I remember!

Hope you enjoy these. I am going to go crash. I may need some coffee tonight. :)

1 comment:

Sal Cartusciello said...

I need to take some more pictures. :-) As always, great photos.