Monday, March 06, 2006

oh what a day

Today's picture is nothing fancy or special. I just thought it was kind of neat the way the "weeds" were growing among our rock area. As I said last night...I am continuing to try to find ordinary things and make them look nice. Don't know if I succeeded on this or not. :)

Today was busy from the moment I got to school. It was just one of those days and I felt behind all day.

I got my new pairs of Birkenstocks today! I had set aside money to get me some for the spring/summer and they arrived. I am sending one pair back. It just wasn't me when I put it on, but the others are pretty nice and I will be "breaking" those in around the house before I wear them outside. They need to get used to my foot. :) QVC is having their Birkenstock hours this Saturday so you know who will be watching one of them. ha!! They may have some new ones that I haven't seen yet. :)

Well, Steve has a fire going tonight and it feels so great. I think I am going to go lay down on the couch for a bit before it is time for bed. The cycle of craziness will begin again before I know it. I am off to soak in some great warmth. :)

No comments: