Thursday, March 09, 2006

appointments

Here is another picture of hinbit. Yes, I love how it looks. ha! One of my kids at school picked some for me yesterday and I thought it was so sweet. That is about the only thing that is growing really well in our yard right now because it is so dry. I am praying for some rain.

Today was another day of "appointments" that God had given me. I was able to talk with a parent in the grocery store of all places and give her some words of encouragement. I am thankful the Lord gives me those times when I can be of help to someone else. I was also able to help my Mom this afternoon when she was in a pinch. These "appointments" caused us to get home later than usual, but it gave me a great feeling knowing I had been able to help in some way. :)

I still have to do homework and all that stuff so tonight is not a lengthy one. Have a wonderful day and try to find some way to help someone else today. :)

No comments: