Wednesday, March 08, 2006

another weed :)

OK...so here is another weed I took a picture of. Now, in order for me to get this one I had to crouch on our driveway and put my elbows down to steady myself because it was RIGHT beside the driveway. I am sure the people passing by were laughing and wondering what in the world that lady in the driveway was doing. I have no clue as to what this is....just a weed. I thought the color was pretty neat and it was interesting. ha!

Today was just another ordinary day but I did have fun with my students this afternoon. I got home "early" and got a few things accomplished and then sat and cuddled with Mikayla girl. She wanted her fingernails polished so I decided to go ahead. She was so cute and proud of them. She sat in my lap in the recliner for over 1/2 hour and it was so sweet to me. It brought back my memories of when I used to come home from school and we would all sit together in the recliner and watch Stanley. Today it was the news, but at least we were cuddling. Wesley had other plans and was chilling out in the chair near us.

Steve got his review at work and he was one of only two people who got an awesome review with the new way they do them. I was SO proud of him because I know he works terribly hard. It does make you feel good when you are appreciated. He said he floated out of there on cloud nine. He needed that.

On another note with him....his orthodontist told him today that his teeth were looking AWESOME. I am so proud of him with those, too. I am amazed at how quickly his teeth have moved. He is excited with the whole thing. :)

Well, we are off to relax a bit more. Remember....try to find a weed that you think could pass for "purty". :)

No comments: