Friday, March 17, 2006

I am lucky :)

What a wild week....yes, what is new. lol I have been calling for Calgon but it hasn't come!!!

Today is St. Patrick's Day. :) I took a picture of clover just for the occasion. One of my students actually found a five leaf clover yesterday! I thought that was quite neat!

It was WILD and GREEN at school. I had to go between my green tasting party and Wesley and Mikayla's green tasting party. I have walked quite a bit today!! It broke my heart when Mikayla held on to me and told me not to leave....she wanted me to stay with her. That broke my heart. Wesley was acting foolish and silly...SO him right now. He put one of the table decorations (a small leprachaun hat) on top of his head. Those around him laughed and that got him really going! HA!!It was good to at least be able to go down there and see them. I am "lucky" that I can pop in any time of the day and get a hug. That really does mean a lot. You can see where we are posing for the together moments in their classroom at their party. Mikayla was acting goofy in her picture, too. :)



Here is another picture I have taken recently. This is of a wild violet in my Mom's yard. I just love this picture. I actually quickly walked back home to get my camera to capture this one. Unfortunately, the sun went behind the clouds again by the time I got back so I didn't get the shadowing, but at least I got to capture it. They are so pretty to me.

Wesley and Mikayla want to have a "sleepover" together in Mikayla's room tonight. They are pretty excited! lol I am glad they have those sweet moments together. I truly do hope they will always be close like they are. Again, I am "lucky" to have my children be like they are. We know they are far from perfect but they are also pretty stinkin' sweet. :)

I think it is now time to go and chill out. I got home LATE from school...after 5:30...and it actually irritated me to know that I couldn't get out of there earlier. That was a long time from 6:45 when I got there this morning!! My house will probably not get cleaned this weekend, but I don't really care at this point!! That is not high on my priority list this weekend.

Well, have a wonderful day everyone...and think of the ways you are "lucky".... Of course, it is never about LUCK...it is what God BLESSES us with each day. :)

No comments: