Sunday, March 25, 2012

03/25/12

 

John 17:9, 20
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their [His disciples] word;

I am so thankful that Jesus prays for me.  He prayed for me before I knew Him and He prays for me now.  There are days I try to pray for others and fail miserably because of my sin-cursed body/brain.  

I may forget someone accidentally,  I may fall asleep while praying because I am so tired, or I may not pray for the person at all because they didn't come to mind.

No matter what, we have an Intercessor, Jesus Christ, who goes to the Father on our behalf and He never forgets, never gets tired, and always keeps us in mind.

What a blessing to know!

If you have never received Christ as Savior... just know He is praying for you to come to Him.  

For those who know Him, shout with joy for the fact that Jesus prays for you! 

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

perfect reminder for me today.
thank you, friend.