Wednesday, March 14, 2012

03/14/12

 
I photographed these this past week or so at school.  I just love spring and the colors that continue to burst forth.  Every day you can see something different.

 

Let's talk thankfulness.

No, it isn't Thanksgiving or November.

But thankfulness should be every day.

Thankfulness is something I have discussed on here many times before.  It is something we continue to work on with Wesley and Mikayla.  There are plenty of people that complain in this world instead of being thankful.  I don't want to be one of those nor do I want my children to be that way.

Last week the kids began to talk about those wonderful words of "thank you."  They said there are a lot of people who don't say it and it aggravates them.  They help out with jobs at school or church from time to time and they said it is so disappointing when they do not hear "thank you" from people they help... children and adults. 

Why is that?

We live in a time where things are just expected but not appreciated.  

We are spoiled.

I want to always be thankful for what I have or what someone has done for me.  I know there are times I complain but the Holy Spirit quickly reminds me of what I have.  He has really been working on me to have thankfulness in all situations - good and bad.  I am truly thankful that Wesley and Mikayla notice it and work hard to let others know they are thankful.  I pray they will always remember that lesson.

Just remember that those two words of "thank you" should never be taken for granted or forgotten to say.

So... 

THANK YOU for reading my blog and coming back day after day.

2 comments:

Beth Rucci said...

Thank you for giving us great reminders and funny thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for lifting our spriys with your beautiful photos and lessons and verses from Gods word!!
I am so proud of Wesley and Makayla, and also my 4 other Grandchildren. Love - Love !!