Monday, March 12, 2012

03/12/12

 

Today I am going to talk about Molly.

Silly, sweet Molly Girl.

She has this habit of tearing up lots of stuff she finds in the garage.  It gets cleaned up and then she decides to get more out and make another mess.  Steve says this is her "playroom" and she doesn't like it neat. ha!

She may make a mess, but she surely is sweet.  She greets us every time we get home and runs around the perimeter of her area of the yard showing she is "boss" and protecting her peeps who are home.

She then grabs her cow or her football and is ready to play.
Some days I am able to play catch with her.  Some days the kids get out there and play "hide and go seek" with her.  She loves it.

On this day I was able to play catch with her.
She makes me laugh going after the ball.
She'll then bring it back and want to go again.  She's doing a good job obeying and getting the ball to us instead of running away.

On Friday I noticed she had dragged out trash bags in the middle of the front yard.  I guess she has now included that in her "playroom."
I just can't tell you how much we love this dog.  Having never really been a dog person before, she has changed my view.  I love this girl....
She is an outside dog, but more and more she finds ways to get in the house...
... and we don't mind for a little while.
 In fact, I'd let her come in a lot more if I knew her hair wouldn't get everywhere and the cats wouldn't spaz. ;)

Our life is so much richer with her in it.  

Pets are definitely just like family and are loved just as much.

No comments: