Monday, March 05, 2012

03/05/12

 

I love these things:
 

Last week in class I was teaching my kids what the word "scout" meant.  I talked about the Girl and Boy Scouts and mentioned that this was the first year in a LONG time that I have not had students... or anyone for that matter.... ask me to buy Girl Scout Cookies.  I shared with them that Thin Mints were may absolute FAV. O. RITE.   I have missed my Thin Mints!  

The next morning one of my students came in handing me a box of Thin Mints... and after my morning meeting I found another box on my desk from another student.

They made my day.  Something I mentioned in passing "out loud" to the kiddos and they went home and "fixed" the problem.  :)

Those are some sweet "chil'ren" to do that for me and I really did appreciate their thoughtfulness.  As I eat my Thin Mints I think of those kiddos!

1 comment:

wendy said...

So at least if your ho-ho's are going to be defunct at least there are still thin mints to be had! ha ha