Monday, April 11, 2011

04/11/11

So... I just love this picture. Cherry blossoms are only here for a short while. Had to enjoy them while I could.
Randomness today:

Steve finished the deck at the eleventh hour on Friday... just in time for 9 kids to run all over it and eat some supper.

I didn't want them eating in my house.

The deck looks so nice... nicer than our previous one. Steve worked very hard and did a great job.

I'll have to take pictures so you can see. Hardship for me, though.

We survived the sleepover, but I realized I am getting OLD. I do not like to stay up late and deal with younguns like that anymore.

I felt like my parents when I was telling the kids to calm down. It was a flashback to my very own slumber parties growing up.

We were no good the rest of the weekend. Between last weekend and last week my body needed time to recoup.

I felt lazy.

I smashed my thumb in the van door when we got home this afternoon.

Ouch is an understatement.

I came home and had another iced cafe mocha courtesy of my booth at Super Saturday.

Between teaching at the end of the year and dealing with this NC project times two, the more I realize my body is not caring what it intakes as long as it gives me energy. Not so good.

I haven't been able to run/walk in two weeks.

Thank the NC Project and the huge blisters I got on my feet from Super Saturday. Now I am feeling like a slug again.

I've got to call in two children and work on that project some more. I think I am going to pour me some more iced coffee.

Do you think I might need a break from school???????

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I need to "borrow" your cherry blossom photos for my blog... Our tree in the mountains is blooming & I actually am getting to see it this year! But my pictures aren't turning out nearly as beautifully as yours... (I will NOT be envious.. repeat again...)

Mich said...

I know how you feel...needing the break. Sometimes it seems never ending.

Hope you can get some much needed YOU time soon.