Saturday, April 02, 2011

04/02/11

I can't believe you don't have a picture today.

Here is why:

I was up at 4:30am.

I was at school at 6:00am.

I was on my feet for 10 hours.

I was running back and forth delivering coffee and hot water for a majority of that time.

I was finding I was getting blisters on both heels.

I was drinking 4 iced coffees to support my booth.

I was eating an egg roll.

I was eating a Chick-Fil-A biscuit to support my booth.

I was seeing friends and parents and enjoying the laughter. I have some of the BEST parents.

I was finding out I was kind of tired.

I was cleaning up.

I was walking to my van.

I was and AM tired.

I was a Super Saturday at school!!! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for all your hard work today!!! You are an incredible teacher and friend!!!! May God bless you richly for your willingness to always give over and beyond!!! We love you lots! :)

Sandy said...

Whew, wore me out just reading about it!

Rebecca Bentley Hall said...

... and you made my day by singing "Happy Birthday" to me! :) I'm SO glad Carter had you in 2nd grade. You are a gem!