Thursday, September 23, 2010

09/23/10

This is a Gulf Fritillary butterfly we just saw on Mikayla's flowers the other day. I am just loving seeing all of these new "friends!"


Here is a "Positive Impact Test" to help us see how we are filling up other people's "buckets." In thinking of ways to be positive with others, it can also fill our own buckets in the process! I see areas I know I can always learn and improve upon, and maybe you can, too.

1. I have helped someone in the last 24 hours.

2. I am a courteous person.

3. In the last 24 hours, I have told someone that I cared about him or her.

4. I have praised someone in the last 24 hours.

5. I make it a point to become acquainted with people wherever I go.

6. When I receive recognition, it makes me want to give recognition to someone else.

7. In the last week, I have listened to someone.

8. I make it a point to call people by their name.

9. I always smile at the people I meet.

10. I share the love of Christ with others.

No comments: