Friday, September 03, 2010

09/03/10

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that the picture I posted was that of barnacles in between rocks at Acadia in Maine.

Here is another shot of the sea plants that grow in the low areas of the rocks. They have just enough water covering them until the waves crash upon the shore again.
I did not take before/after photos of the teacher workroom/bathroom makeover. I know you can't believe it... BUT.. it is because I didn't actually start the makeover from scratch. There were some things done this summer to it that didn't allow me to show the full effect of the transformation. Let me tell you.... it is a great area now and much nicer than how it was before!! I was thankful the Lord gave me what I needed to transform the area. :)

Here is a cute thing I heard three kindergartners say on the steps today after playtime.

First girl to middle girl: "Hey you want to be friends!?"

Middle girl: "Sure!"

Third girl behind middle girl: "Hey, I want to be friends, too!"

Middle girl: "You can't unless you have bugs at your house!"

Since I have ants at my house I think I could be her friend!

Hope it made you chuckle. Have a great weekend!

No comments: