Monday, September 06, 2010

09/06/10


What a beautiful weekend around here.....

Been working on projects for school with the kids.

Been working on a project I will present at school.

Been working on photo shoot pictures from last Friday night.

Will be working on the next photo shoot (that I leave for in a few minutes) when I get back home tonight.

Have loved this time off to recoup from the "crud."

Am thankful for the beauty God showed me again this morning.... a black butterfly. He wouldn't land long enough for me to photograph him, but it was sure fun watching him.

What has brought you joy today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Husband, 3 wounderful children,daughter-in-law,son-in-law,and 6 precious grandchildren.
This beautiful day that our lord has given us to enjoy,my very breath that I breathe.
Love1 Love!