Friday, September 10, 2010

09/10/10

I was busier than a one armed paper hanger today.

It just ended a week of the same thing.

I was so off-schedule today that it wasn't even funny.

BUT....

Through this week the Lord has continued to teach me that:

~ sharing your time with a parent/person who is hurting is more important than getting that Spelling test done by 8:30.

~ people are hurting all around us and many times you never realize it.

~ you don't have the answer for those hurting people from your own wisdom... only God can help them through things that are hard for them to hear or understand.

~ giving things over to the Lord means giving it to Him every second of the day. Giving it once in a prayer and then trying to do it the rest of the day isn't going to work.

~ Friday's are a wonderful day and 3:00 is even better.

~ I can sleep in tomorrow... and should lay around for the better part of the day just because my body needs to recoup.

~ I need to do the above mentioned and not try to be "Super Woman."

~ Life is precious and the busyness makes us miss out on a lot of great things.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Amen, amen and amen!!!

Mich said...

I had a crazy week too. Yet in the middle of all the chaos is when God teaches me the most.

Have a restful weekend.