Wednesday, September 15, 2010

09/15/10

If I have already shown these pics, I apologize.... I can't remember anymore. Just think of it as a rerun. :)
Mikayla and Wesley made my day yesterday.

They told me I haven't read to them in "like months!"

Why would that make my day?

Simply because I had begun to think they didn't really want me reading to them anymore. It seemed they just didn't get into it like they once did. (Of course, it may have been the book I was reading....)

Anywhoo, they told me last night they wanted me to read to them again. They even brought out the book they wanted me to read and were all excited over it.

We are now starting over in the reading department.... we're reading The Mysterious Benedict Society.

I am a happy Momma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now That is so sweet, I know your heart just fluttered! It is suprising how little things make us Mom's happy. Love!!