Wednesday, April 29, 2009

04/29/09

This guy is saying "What are you lookin' at???" He looks as if he is barely hanging on. That is what all of the teachers at school look like about now. lol


This Friday we are going to the Zoo with the second grades and it will be the first time for Wesley and Mikayla. Not only am I excited about their first time going, but I am also excited for photo ops. With everything going on the last couple of weeks I haven't had time to wander around and photograph. I am needing that!

I'm doing devotions for the teachers tomorrow in meeting. Pray that my thoughts come clearly and the Lord will be glorified! I'll try to share tomorrow what I shared with them.

Off to AWANA. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a funny, little turtle. Looks like he's high-centered! Have fun at the zoo, make sure to take your longest lens. I can't wait to see what you shoot!

Katrina said...

He looks a bit annoyed. Have fun at the zoo!