Saturday, April 25, 2009

04/25/09

Forsythia for your viewing pleasure.


We survived the sleepover. The kids were all SO good. They all got along really well and other than not falling asleep which we anticipated, it was a great time. Now, that said, them going to bed around midnight and then up and running again by 6:00 was a bit hard, but they were all back at home before lunchtime and we all took a nap this afternoon! HA! (Including Isabelle and Sampson!!!)

Later today I had a photo shoot and had one of the BEST times with them. They were hilarious. If I work on the pictures and get them done "in time" I may show one on here tomorrow.

The parent I posted about yesterday did pass away last night. My heart is heavy for the family because it was so unexpected. My prayers are with them.

Off to finish recuperating from the sleepover... :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I am sorry to hear about all the sad news lately. Prayer is amazing.

The tulip pictures are BEAUTIFUL. You should print one for your home.

What a loving mom you are to have such fun for your kids- sounds like they had a great time.

Amy said...

Beautiful, creamy yellow! I'm so sorry for the losses too.