Friday, April 03, 2009

04/03/09


Our cherry tree has been so pretty this year. I was able to capture this full shot before the wind blew all of the blooms off of it. Now the green leaves are beginning to overtake it so I was glad I took it last weekend.

We are off to celebrate the kiddos birthday tonight since we couldn't on Wednesday night because of church. Their birthday will be celebrated all month, it seems! They are having their "friend sleepover" party at the end of the month. I mentally can't go there right now, though... lol

I am officially on Easter/Spring break! We have worked on the house all afternoon and gotten a lot of cleaning done. That makes my break seem even sweeter because I will not be always seeing a mess in my view!!!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Enjoy your Easter break! Our's begins on the 13th. Can't wait :)

Your shot of the tree is beautiful.

wendy said...

You can come out here and help clean up the mess that's in my view :) ha ha...no, really, enjoy your break & have lots of fun!

Amy said...

Beautiful picture. I just love those cherry trees. The blooms remind me of snowballs.

I hope you enjoy your spring break!!