Monday, April 20, 2009

04/20/09


Swimming along for a Monday... along with this Canada Goose!


I feel so behind after my episode last week and the event at school this past weekend. I have some serious catching up to do in a lot of areas!

Last night we were talking about Heaven when I did devotions with the kids. Mikayla said she is excited about going there but not ready to go just YET. She said she wanted to live to be over 100... even 1,000!! I shared with her that no one in recorded history had ever done that. Methusaleh was the oldest known at 969 years and that was a LONG time ago. :) Wesley just quietly sat over beside her and then said that he'd like to live to over a hundred or something... but not too old because then he'd probably have cancer or something.

The minds of little kids still amuse and amaze me. We don't know how long we'll live, but we can know WHO does!

Psalm 90:12
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kids are so cute in the ways they think! :)