Saturday, April 18, 2009

04/18/09

You will have to click on this picture to get the full effect. That is a bunch of turtles sitting on a log. They were so fun to watch last week when I took the kids to the park!


Whew.. what a week. Yesterday and today we worked on and had "Super Saturday" at our school. It is a fundraiser carnival event and there is lots to do! We helped with set up last night and then I was up by 4:00 this morning to get ready to go back. We didn't leave school until 5:45 or so this evening.

I am exhausted but the Lord truly blessed the day! Off to crash on the couch. I probably will not stay awake very long!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

What a cool picture! Madison, my oldest, says this is the cutest picture ever. :)

Amy said...

That is so stinkin' cute! They're using every last bit of branch!

I hope you get some rest this weekend! :)