Sunday, April 26, 2009

04/26/09

New growth on our hydrangea. New life just keeps coming around here.

I was going to write about some things I learned today. I was going to do a lot of things, but they never happened. I am still struggling a bit with the deaths I have heard of recently. It is hard for me to wrap my mind around it. Knowing how I feel I can only imagine how the families are feeling!!

Since my words are few today, I'll share this verse and close. God has not forgotten those who suffer. He is seeing the whole picture and we have to continue to trust.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your DOF is just fabulous. I think this photo goes really well with what you wrote, not sure if I can explain. We see what's in our sight, what we're focused on, whereas God sees it all in focus, there is no blur. That is why we have to trust, he knows what we don't. :)