Wednesday, April 15, 2009

04/15/09

Some grass for your viewing pleasure.


Well, my last two days have been interesting. I had to go to the ER around 1:30 Tuesday morning because I was having a "gallbladder attack" without a gallbladder!! I have had some tests done and still have more to go to determine what exactly is my problem. I don't have anything life-threatening or majorly serious, but apparently it is something that is quite annoying. I won't bore you with the details. Just pray that the doctor's can pinpoint exactly what it is. I am not one that likes to do the "woe is me" thing but knew some of you out there knew I had an interesting morning/day yesterday. I'm just trusting that the Lord will take care of it all.

Off to "recline" for a bit before church tonight.

5 comments:

wendy said...

Ooo. Sorry to hear about that. Phil had his gallbladder removed too and I was amazed when the dr. said he could possibly still have a gallbladder attack and gall stones. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? That's why I teach 2nd grade and am not a doctor. Feel better!!!

Amy said...

You poor thing, that sounds just plain miserable. I'll be praying for you. Beautiful shot, love the bokeh!

Amy said...

(((hugs)))
I hope you get to feeling better soon! Will be praying for you!

Unknown said...

Kellie, sorry to hear you are not feeling well, and sorry this is a few days late. Hope you feel better soon.

Gretchen said...

Oh I'm so sorry! Hope you are feeling better!