Monday, June 19, 2006

Whatever It Takes!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited right now! Steve and I just watched the Carolina Hurricanes win the Stanley Cup. My title for today was their "slogan" for the playoffs and they did an excellent job! Our state has never seen anything like it and it is awesome. I stood up for most of the game, twirled my hair and got right up to the TV...you would have wondered who I was because normally I don't get THAT excited. lol I went to the practice again today with some of my friends. It was neat to watch them play. The one with all the members playing near the goal was when they were near the end of their practice and just having fun. I was glad to see them kidding around and enjoying themselves. The 'Canes were amazing tonight and gave us their all. I am so proud of them. It is a pretty neat moment for us! Cam Ward won Most Valuable Player and he deserves it. The bottom picture is of him last week when I went to watch them in practice. I give the Lord the credit for their win because I have been praying that He would allow it and He did. What an awesome and fun evening. I am so glad I could share that moment with my best friend...of course, when we knew we won I jumped up into his arms and almost killed both of us. Oh, to have had a camera set up then...hee hee. This is a great day-early birthday present for me. :) More later... :)

No comments: