Saturday, June 03, 2006

Home

We are home!! Wow, I can't believe the week has already passed but am glad to be home. It is great to go other places and see different things but it is also a wonderful feeling to be back in your own bed!!

I have so much to write about but tonight is not the time. I'll be writing about our adventures in the next few days. You'll be seeing a lot of pictures from our vacation! I took over 400!!!! I uploaded many on to the computer tonight for everyone's enjoyment. :) The picture I have tonight is from Luray Caverns in Virginia. This was a beautiful place and our first stop on our way to Pennsylvania. WOW...to see how God's creation works underground was totally amazing. I continue to marvel at God's handiwork. The pictures will not do it justice, but just know it is beautiful.

We got back late and I have had things to get ready for washing and such so I won't be on here long. Can you believe my maid STILL didn't show up while we were gone!! Next week is going to be cleaning central around here... Back to reality!!

No comments: