Thursday, June 29, 2006

Somethin' is loose...

....Wesley's tooth!!! He came to me this morning complaining of it hurting and when I checked it..sure enough it was loose! He was SO excited over this and has wiggled that thing all day long. It isn't THAT loose yet but it will probably be out before we start school again. Mikayla was not happy that he had a loose tooth and she didn't. lol Ah, the sibling "jealousy" is so nice... ha!!

I don't remember if I have shown this flower before or not. Can't remember what I have posted and what I haven't! Anyway, I took this at my in-laws house this past spring. :)

Today I worked on scrapbooking and got a few pages done. I am planning on working on it some more when the kiddos go to bed. While I was talking to someone on the phone and working on my scrapbooking the kids had made a tent in the office. I helped them try to secure it better with some duct tape that held if they would just keep their legs and hands off from knocking the sheet around everywhere. Well, the next thing I know I am hearing what sounds like a hammer. I thought "OH...Wes is probably just pretending he's working on their "house" and stuff..." I WAS WRONG. He was in here hammering thumb tacks through the duct tape and sheet to the casing around our windows in the office!!! We now have four or five little holes so nicely displayed in our casing. Mikayla told me I shouldn't worry because tape could cover them. It is a good thing I was not in school right now because my patience would have been thinner... They had to tear down their tent immediately and put away all of their toys. They weren't happy, but they didn't think on that one. (OR...maybe they thought about it a little TOO much...hee hee) I just chalked this one up to the many things that we'll look back on one day and chuckle about. I wasn't chuckling then, but I am able to get a bit of one now. lol I tell you...this summer they are getting into things like they did when they were TWO!!!!

Well, it is time to get some munchkins in bed. Wes wants to call my daddy and tell him about his loose tooth. He's pretty tickled, can you tell? Off to another adventure with the silly twins... Until next time!

No comments: