Monday, June 26, 2006

I know..I know....

...I haven't posted in a week now. It was just one thing after another and I didn't get here to post. After the 'Canes won the Stanley Cup we were all into that, Tuesday was my birthday, Wednesday I just hung out and worked on stuff for school (yuck), Thursday I went shopping with a friend since the kids had spent the night with Mom and Daddy (it was nice to try on things without worrying where the kids were! lol), Friday I cleaned a little more, Saturday I cleaned a small amount and went with a friend of mine from college out to eat lunch. Yesterday we went to church and then since it rained all day we just hung out after we got home from Mom and Dad's for lunch. I actually got to scrapbook again last night!! It was wonderful and I would like to do some more tonight, but I don't think I'll have the time.

I had to take a class for credits today and tomorrow and I have been gone all day. I know they are necessary but I surely don't enjoy being away from home during the summer. I find the older I get the more I don't want to even think about school while I am out on break...and just enjoy the time to be myself and be with my family and friends. It can be frustrating sometimes when I have to think hard on something that my brain is telling me it doesn't want to do at that moment. lol

The pictures today are from when we went to watch the 'Canes practice one time. Mikayla was cold and I caught her "showing me" and Wesley was counting all of the rows behind where we were sitting. It was really cute.

Well, I need to go start supper (shock, I know...don't pass out y'all...) and help the kids with their Summer Fun Books. I also need to go color this hair since I just got it cut....want to get that gray out! lol

I'll work on doing better this week about my blog. Forgive the absence. :)

No comments: