Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cleaning day!/Strasburg

Whew...what a day. Didn't sleep in today and been working on this house all day. I washed so many loads of clothes that it looks like a Chinese Laundry shop. lol I felt like I accomplished a lot today, but by the looks of my house you would never know it. BUT....before you can get organized totally, you get totally disorganized, right? I went to Target this afternoon and got some cubbies for the office and for Wesley's room to store toys and other stuff. I am trying to de-clutter and make toy stuff look better. Let's just say it is interesting around here. Steve went to the Hockey game tonight (GO 'CANES!!) with one of my former parents and my parents and brother came down to help me put together this shelving stuff. It is going to take a while to get everything the way I want it, but it will happen. :)

Today's pictures are of the Strasburg train we rode last Friday. What a wonderful train ride and a great experience. We got to see more countryside and enjoy the ride on a real steam engine. Later that day we went into the Railroad Museum before heading to Charlottesville, Virginia to spend the night on our way back home.

I'm off to work on the shelving more and get ready for the second period of the hockey game. I'll type more later!

No comments: