Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/30/10

Last look at fall.....
With the storms heading our way tonight there will not be any leaves left on the trees.

Random thoughts today.....

Wesley saw a rainbow in the sky this morning when he was walking to class. He ran back in to my room to get Mikayla and me so we could see. I have never seen a rainbow in the morning... nor when it hadn't rained. It was a beautiful promise to start the day.

We have had Molly exactly one week. It is hard to believe.

Mikayla is girlfriend with a mission when it comes to Molly. She keeps her fed and cleans up her messes.

Wesley is enjoying squirrel hunting in our yard with a bee-bee gun. He is our entertainment.

Today was around 70 degrees. Tomorrow.... going downhill the entire day to be in the 40's by tomorrow afternoon. Welcome to NC.

Our Christmas tree is still UP.

Our presents are back under the tree.

I enjoyed the comments from last night. Gretchen - I laughed out loud. Sandy - I just got tickled as I envisioned you holding your tree the whole time he was gone.... Wendy - yes, O Christmas Tree has new meaning now. :)

I dropped my cell phone today and had a panic moment. Didn't want my newfangled texting machine to be hurt. It was fine.

I have to go do homework. Bleh. :)

1 comment:

Vonda said...

I hadn't read your blog for a few days. I'm so glad your tree is still up! That was a great story! Congratulations on Molly. She is adorable. I know she will be well loved!