Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/10

Our last evening in Bar Harbor... and my last official post of Maine.

We were walking around wanting to enjoy the harbor view and as we sat watching, the fog rolled in. Within 20 minutes it completely engulfed where we had eaten and had all of that sun on us. It was wild to watch!

I took three pics of the same view to show the fog as it rolled in.
It didn't take long for the fog to cover everything!


My other Bar Harbor hoodie... I had to get it out of the bag where I had just purchased it and put it on that evening. When the fog rolled in the temperature dropped just like that! It says "Bar Harbor, Maine".... such a touristy thing, but, hey... I WAS a tourist!
I can now officially wear it around here since it is getting cooler!

1 comment:

Sandy M. said...

The "fog" rolls in like that down on the golf course below our house frequently. I say "fog" but I think often there it is low clouds that come across. It is really beautiful & I always like it.