Saturday, November 06, 2010

11/06/10

I saw this on my online friend Wendy's blog.... and I "steal" things from there often. She always comes up with the most interesting little things!! :) Thanks, Wendy!!

Outside My Window - it is cold and windy. It is cloudy, too. I thought it was going to be more sunny today so I could get out and photograph some fall that is long overdue! :)

I Am Thinking - how I need to pay the bills. I always hate that.

I Am Learning - to continue to be still before the Lord and give things over to Him.

I Am Thankful For - two children who are learning about life. They are not perfect by any means, but we are beginning to see how they are trusting in the Lord more and more. (Case in point with Mikayla... but I'll have to share that later.)

From The Kitchen - it needs cleaning. Again. I get so giddy when the dishes are in the dishwasher and ready to be cleaned. The next day there are dishes piled up again because we haven't had time to empty the dishwasher before school. It just never ends.

I Am Wearing - my comfy hoodie sweatshirt and old frumpy sweat pants that I love. If I went out in public in this exact outfit (meaning the sweat pants) it would be a little embarrassing for my children because the pants are a bit too short. Hmmm.... maybe I should try that some day with curlers in my hair!

I Am Going - to go walk around a park later this afternoon and photograph some fall if I can. I really need my therapy that I haven't had in a while.

I Am Reading - The Priest by Francine Rivers. I just wish I could stay awake long enough to read more than three words at a time. It will definitely have to be renewed. For six months.

I Am Creating - a mess in this office on this desk. It is ridiculous.

I Am Hoping - to stay awake through a movie tonight. The whole thing. I don't think I can ever see an entire movie anymore.

I Am Hearing - Sampson and Isabelle wanting to get into Mikayla's room. My fingers typing on this keyboard. The fan from the wood stove. The washing machine and dryer.

Around the House - I wish it was spotless. Unfortunately, we LIVE in our home and it shows. It will be vacuumed and mopped in a few so that should help.

One Of My Favorite Things - is my family. :)

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Weekend - Well, I think I have kind of mentioned all of that above. Just rest up for another crazy week at school, too.

A Picture to Share - I know this is going to be hard for me, but here goes:

MAINE... :)

1 comment:

wendy said...

Hey - all my good ideas are stolen from the internet and now you can say yours are too :) I love memes. I had done this one way back when, and I saw it again on another blog I read and figured it was time to pull it out, dust it off, and give it another whirl. Have a good weekend!