Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11/24/10

Today I am thankful for the little creatures God allows us to love every day. On this day, especially, I am thankful for our new little one:

Meet Molly :)


Steve found her through his sister who knew someone who had puppies. She is a Golden Retriever/Collie mix. She is precious.

The kids were so excited to meet her. We have been waiting a long time for a puppy. We didn't want to get one before Boogie died because it wouldn't have been fair for her. We didn't want her last days to be overwhelming because of a puppy. We wanted her to know how much we loved her fully.
The kids have waited patiently.

Steve and I picked her up last night (the 23rd) while the kids stayed with my parents. We were afraid we would walk away with all of them if the kids went. ha!

We had many names we loved, but Molly is the one we all agreed on and it fit.

Look at those eyes!

Two happy kiddos

SHE LOVES HER MAMA. :) She crawled up there to be with me. I held her all the way home so we had us some bonding time.

She looks so small but I know she will grow fast. That is why I wanted to capture her now.

Molly loves her Daddy, too. :)

Our good friends found us this "cage" to keep her in for now. We also found her one of the kids old stuffed animals for her to lay with in the pen.

Welcome, little Molly.

We are so thankful to have you.

You will be extremely loved.

6 comments:

wendy said...

Oh, for cute! Good thing there's Thanksgiving break to allow for immediate spoilage :) Have fun!

mc said...

Molly is great! How cute!

Lori H. said...

Love, love, love her! We prayed for you at dinner last night that you would be able to choose the right puppy/puppies. Welcome, Molly!

Sandy M. said...

Oh, how precious!!! I might just have to come down for a visit to welcome her.....
So glad you found her & I know she'll be glad she found you!

Gretchen said...

squeal!!! She is adorable!!! Oh how much fun, and just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas break. Can we come meet her? So happy for ALL of you!

Kelly said...

I am just catching up on your blog and I'm in love with your dog. We had a golden retriever growing up, so I am always partial to them. She is adorable! I know you'll love her!!