Thursday, October 29, 2009

10/29/09

Another fall treat on our walk around the pond Tuesday.
This is the "Vertigo" ride.... let's just say if I had issues with the swings I would have serious problems with this ride. Wouldn't ride it.... no way, no how. It goes up really high and then swings you around. These time lapse photos were OK, but I left my shutter open too long on them, I think. If they have that ride next year I'll try it again.

This shows the ride as it is descending. It looks like the light from an alien spacecraft. lol


This one was funny.... here I was taking my shot when someone walked by and accidentally kicked my tripod and this is what I got. The double Vertigo... Still pretty cool, though. lol
A lot of cleaning and homework going on tonight. Thankful for a family that works together to accomplish the housecleaning. I am just thankful for my family. Period.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I love those pictures! They go from fair rides to art...