Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10/13/09


We are tired.... very, very tired. ha!!

I fell asleep during the first grade dress rehearsal performance this afternoon at school. That is NOT good. hee hee

I took some leftovers of our entries to school today and they were consumed happily by those around me. I think Mikayla's dark chocolate brownies were a hit. I couldn't stop eating my brittle. I will have to make more soon because I have just a few pieces left!

Tonight we are doing nothing... nada... Zip. Once I grade papers and we go over some Vocabulary with the kiddos we are chilling.

It was in the 70's today. I think tomorrow around here it is supposed to be in the 40's. I'm all about cooler weather, but I am not sure I am ready for winter yet. lol I'm glad it is supposed to be cold for the fair, though. That will make those yummy foods we eat non-stop even more delectable.

Well... off to crash. Thanks for all of the comments on what we have entered. I'll let you know as soon as I know! :)

No comments: