Friday, October 09, 2009

10/09/09

The early morning sun was on these pumpkins!


Today Steve came to visit me a few minutes at school in between some things he had to do. When he left, my students were in the hallway patiently waiting for me as I was saying goodbye before we walked down to lunch. I gave Steve a quick kiss when seeing him off and as I walked up to my students to go downstairs to lunch, one of the girls said "Awwww... that is so sweet!" and then one of my little boys said quietly "That just makes me warm all over!" I didn't think I understood him well at first and asked him again to be sure. He said it again and I asked him what made him warm all over... his reply "When you kiss." lol Knowing that child like I do, that was the sweetest and most heartfelt thing. It is evident he sees that love displayed at home and it makes his heart warm when he sees it with others. We just never know where our example of the life we live shows up in the hearts of others.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm sure that little smooch was a Kodak moment for sure!

I've been calling your name in prayer this past week my friend. Hope you've felt them. Keep those awesome fall pics coming...sure do love 'em!

wendy said...

I heart mini-pumpkins! I added a couple more to my stash today :)