Monday, October 26, 2009

10/27/09


This ride is "Zero Gravity" and I have maybe only ridden it once in my life. I don't mind spinning, but this is a bit much. lol A couple of these time lapse shots are "the same" but I decided to post them anyway.

In this one the ride was going back down so you can see how it moves down.


I have always tried to tell Wesley and Mikayla that I love them at "odd" times. I don't want them to think that I only tell them those wonderful words at bedtime or when we leave each other. Well, it is so sweet to hear them out of the blue do the same thing to me. Many times while we are hanging out in the house or if we are going down the road, one of them will tell me that they love me. Usually it is Wesley but Mikayla does it as well. Today was one of those days. We were driving home after a LONG day and out of the blue comes "I love you, Momma" from Wesley. Mikayla then pipes up and tells me the same. I'll never get tired of hearing those sweet words. How precious they will always be to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Mam, those words will be with you forever & ever. I promise you the older they get the sweeter thy get. Guess who?

Morgan said...

these time lapse pix are sooo cool! And gorgeous all at the same time. The colors become so brilliant spun around like that. Nice nice photos!

Gretchen said...

The David Crowder Band has a song that says, "There are so few words that never grow old ... Jesus."

I think "I love you" are one of those few.