Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10/20/09

First of all today....

I think I have a stranger living in my home!

It may even be "an alien....." and it is doing things that has not always been done without being told.... many times.

In the last two days, my daughter, who I have asked "Who are you and what have you done with Mikayla???" has done her chores as soon as she got home, willingly cleaned out the dishwasher and PUT AWAY the dishes, helped with getting supper on the table, took out the trash and put a new bag in the container and cleaned up around the house.... ALL WITHOUT BEING ASKED.

I am in shock... complete shock. But I will definitely enjoy it while it lasts.....

Here are some fun ride/activity shots from the fair. I will say the cloudy day got my flash all in a tizzy and some of these did not turn out as I desired, but when you gotta capture the moment, you just have to do what you can. There were some of the bumper cars that are not uploading tonight for some reason. Don't know what is up with that. Enjoy what I have!

We will definitely ride more on Saturday!

We rode the Spider with the kids.... that thing went round, and round and round and round.... get the point?



Kevin, the kids and I are waiting in line to ride.

I choose not to plunge many feet on this thing so I don't ride anymore.... but you see who did. lol

Last year Wesley and Mikayla had issues with the Climbing Rock... and didn't go all the way to the top. This year it was a "piece of cake" and they did it twice. It was awesome! (I hate this picture but with my issues with uploading tonight this was all I could post...)



This is one of those shots where you just put your camera up in the air and hope you get something decent. There were over 100,000 people at the fair that day from what we understand. We walked through the sea of them, for sure!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy that "stranger" while you can lol I am already seeing a bit of "teenager attitude" coming from Laurel and we have 3 more years until she is offically a teen. Gosh I am so NOT ready for that stuff lol

Love the ride shots...such fun!

Katie said...

Im impressed you rode the "Spider"... especially since you have that understanding with "critters" that you don't touch them, they don't touch you!
hahaha
I must say im in awe.

Amy said...

Looks like everyone had a GREAT time!