Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10/28/09

More time lapse... these were my favorites, I think. :) I really enjoyed doing those shots... just wish I had more time. There are more to come... hope I'm not boring. lol


I had a "moment" today with one of my students. We have to call her "Abbey C." because I have two of them. Well, today I called on that sweet child to answer a question and when I did I said "A, B, C.... what is the answer to this?" Geesh. We laughed about it all day.

This afternoon Mikayla comes in to my room telling me al about what was "happenin'" on the playground. She shares with me that she was trying to talk with someone about an "issue" to resolve it and another child came up to get into the conversation. What was my daughter's response???? "Do you have to be in this conclusion because you are not in it!" She asked me if that was the right word to use as I laid my head on my desk laughing.... well, sweetie.... NO. "conversation" would be the correct word.

Hmmm.... she's been around her mother too long.

Enjoy this fall pathway pic. You may want to click on it to view it larger and get the "feel" of the scene. :)

4 comments:

Kevin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Where have I failed her?? I was so hoping for a fresh start with the younger generation!!! I will redouble my efforts to prevent IT from gaining ground!!!

wendy said...

Oh girl, you know how I am about pathways. It's lovely. Absolutely lovely.

kathryn said...

What a sweet time we had with y'all!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU for coming by! It made our day! The fall scene picture reminds me in the 1st "Lord of the Rings" movie when (I believe) Frodo thinks he is hearing/seeing something ominous approaching down the lane and it is, of course, the evil black horse and rider (I canNOT right now think of what they are called! Oh, dear!) GREAT picture!! Love you, dear one! Kathryn

Gretchen said...

Ahh, the Alpine Bobs. I took little man and my oldest daughter on those 2 years ago. Looking back, he was SO little for that thing. Good times.