Wednesday, December 06, 2006

12/6/06



You know, I do love the Christmas season but it can be so hectic it is not enjoyable. We are working on our play at school, and while it will be wonderful, I am feeling the pressure and that is not enjoyable. I just have to breathe in and breathe out and make the best of it. :) I truly don't want the season to be like this. I am hoping after next week things will be a little better... maybe. :)

Today's ornaments are new ones for this year. They are just too cute. I do love the chocolate one!!!

I finally got my stamps today so I can mail my Christmas cards! I hope to get them out in the next couple of days. I seem to be having issues with my cards this year. ha!!

We are loving our new wood stove. It does a wonderful job of heating up the house. We are still learning how to use it... when I say "we" I am actually meaning "Steve", but you get the picture. :) I miss the crackling of the fire, but I am surely enjoying the warmth!!!

Well, it is Wednesday night and I have to get some things ready for church. Have a wonderful Christmas moment today! :)

No comments: