Sunday, December 10, 2006

12/10/06

Here is one of my favorite ornaments through which to view light. I thought this was pretty.

Wow it has been a busy weekend!! Friday night was Cinderella with Mikayla and last night our entire family went to see A Christmas Carol performed by a local theater company. It has been performed for 32 years and is always wonderful to watch. It was a couple of late nights, though, and I was quite tired today.

We went to church and then to Mom and Dad's for lunch. Steve had to work this afternoon so I came on home with the kids and got some things done for school. I still need to go grade some papers. :) I am slowly but surely marking things off my list and I am so thankful. After this week I'll have a lot marked off!!!

Steve is about to help me wrap some of the Christmas gifts. I am feeling somewhat overwhelmed with everything going on so he is so sweet to help me with them. Our house is still a disaster. I didn't get to clean it yesterday as I had hoped because I found out at the last minute that Wesley was needed in our Children's Christmas play next weekend and he had to go to practice. My brother and I ran around getting things for presents that I am making and it took a chunk of time out of my day. Then, we had to get ready and go to the play last night. I'll eventually get my house cleaned. At least I cleaned most of our bathroom on Friday afternoon. There is just never enough time....

Well, those papers aren't getting graded with me sitting here. We're going to watch Iron Chef America tonight because a chef from our favorite restaurant, The Angus Barn, is going to be on it! We're looking forward to seeing if he wins or not. :)

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: