Sunday, January 22, 2006

Special weeks and Walmart

Here are Wesley and Mikayla's Special Week stories about them. I thought they were so sweet. Their teacher put up pictures of them that we sent in from when they were babies till now. They also got to display their greatest work from the week they were on the board. Mikayla's ended this past Friday. I must say this was something I had been looking forward to for years...to have my children on that board. I am thankful for that. This will be something I will always treasure about their Kindergarten year. Mikayla said when she grows up she wants to be a teacher....Wesley said he wants to be a farmer. I hope you are able to read their stories. :)

I had to run to Walmart to do some grocery shopping this afternoon. I didn't want to go on Sunday but I had to because I knew I wouldn't get time as the week wore on and we were running out of some things. I have decided I do not like to grocery shop by myself. To me it is much more fun to do that with Steve and the kids. Granted, it can be a bit more hectic, but I just missed them being with me. I found some cute bins for Mikayla's room that are a light green color so we can actually see her bed instead of it being covered in stuffed animals. They actually fit quite a bit of them! She liked them. I, of course, had cleaned up her room when I moved them from her bed so she really liked that! ha! She is not my totally neat child....she doesn't see that something needs to be put in a special place like Wesley does. I'll have to keep working with her on that! HA!!

Anyway, it was a nice day but it is back to work tomorrow. Oh, and I changed purses tonight...I am using the black one with circles on it for a while. It is kind of neat! :)

Well, I had some hot chocolate by the fire tonight....but I think it must have been old because I wasn't too thrilled with it! ha! I will have to try more later....

Off to see Iron Chef America. Steve is watching a golf tournament, I think, so I guess it will just be me watching. Till later.... :)

No comments: