Sunday, January 15, 2006

Here is the sunset picture from our house. I thought it turned out pretty nicely.

We went to some friends house last night for supper. Steve went to highschool with the husband and they were the best of friends. It was nice to go and spend time with them and their two boys. Wesley and Mikayla seemed to have a great time, too.

Today we went to church and then went to Mom and Dad's for lunch. It was nice just spending time with them and relaxing. We came home and worked with the kids on their verses for this week. They got to watch a couple of movies after that and I scrapbooked a bit.

Well, I am off to take care of a weepy child. He doesn't like the teddy bear I picked out for Teddy Bear week at school! I will also journal some on my pages. Everyone have a great evening! I am sitting by the fire again!! yahoo!

No comments: