Tuesday, January 17, 2012

01/17/12

 

I had to share this classroom funny from the other day in school.  I have laughed much over this in the last few days.

Last Friday I began my cross-stitching project with my students.  I always start the first day with parents coming in to help with small groups to get lots of help starting off the cross-stitching.  

I had three little guys in my group and the conversations from them went from "Oh, this is easy! I like this!" to tears of "I'm never going to get this done!" and "I don't think I like this."

One of the conversations both shocked me and made me laugh hysterically.... on the inside.  Here goes the replay:

A sudden pungent odor begins to creep into my nose.  It is one of a gaseous nature.

Boy #1 - "I think "Boy #2" just farted!

Boy #2 - "No, I didn't."

Boy #1 - "Somebody did.  Mrs. Fowler did YOU fart?!"

Me - "That would be NO."

Boy #3 - "Girls don't fart!  They TOOT!"

The conversation continued from there, but I didn't really hear it.  I was too busy trying to help whomever with the problem they had on the cross-stitch and was laughing hysterically on the inside.

I think Boy #3 was trying to take up for me.

I think.

Either way, that conversation will forever make me laugh.

4 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

That was pretty cute! LOL! :)

Kimberly said...

Knowing how few boys are in your class and the fact that mine is one of them, well....I'm almost scared to ask. :-)

Mich said...

Life is never boring with boys! :)

Gretchen said...

When I taught 3rd grade, I had a little boy that farted every.single.time we sat down on the carpet together. It still made me giggle (on the inside) on the last day of school.