Sunday, September 25, 2011

09/25/11

Isaiah 43:18-21
Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past.
Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it?  I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.
The beasts of the field will glorify Me; the jackals and the ostriches; because I have given waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My chosen people.
The people whom I formed for Myself, will declare My praise.

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Two random questions:
1.Who is Maujun and where did that come from?
2. What does the "skwm" stand for in your blog link?

Mich said...

beautiful verse

Sandy M. said...

Thanks for this reminder!!
(And I answered G's. question for you...)

Amy said...

Wow, that shot really benefits from being clicked on, your clarity and dof is awesome! :)