Thursday, September 08, 2011

09/08/11

I am missing something.

I am missing my creative photography.

I haven't photographed anything really creatively in over a month.  Yes, I have photographed people, but I have not photographed anything that caused my creative juices to flow in a way to make one think about what was photographed.  I hope to remedy that soon!

My sweet Wesley left me a love note on my desk at school this morning.  It said "Love you Mom have a good day!"  I put it on my cabinet by my desk next to Mikayla's that she gave me last week that said "I love (heart) you Mom! Have a great day! I love (heart) you!"

Wesley and Mikayla's class was going to P.E. when I had taken my kids to Art this morning.  Wesley and Mikayla both hugged me in the hallway.  They were coming out of P.E. when I was picking up my kids from Art.  They both came out to hug me and say they loved me.  Then they "yelled" "bye, Mom!" as I was walking up the hill with my class.  

They are in fifth grade. 

They have made their Mom's day.  

I pray they will always be willing to hug me and/or tell me they love me in front of their friends.

No comments: